Saturday, April 25, 2009

Taylor Momsen




First of all I want to say that I don’t watch Gossip Girl-I’ve never seen an episode in my life. I probably should because the guys are all good looking, the girls have good style, and most people I know love the show. Anyways, here is a collection of photos of Taylor Momsen in awesome outfits. Momsen can look super-glamourous on the red carpet but also super tough/rock-n-roll at more casual events. Leather jackets, black leather booties, tights, skinny jeans, and dashes of bright colors and sparkles. Momsen also has awesome hair- chopped bangs and layered hair that looks great straight or wavy. Lastly, I am a fan of her smudgy dark eye makeup and lip colors-she can pull off fire-engine red, hot pink, or pretty naturals.

Photos from www.style.com and the gossip girl website-www.cwtv.com/shows/gossip-girl




No comments:

Post a Comment