Sunday, April 26, 2009

Coachella Fashion

Sweet facepaint!

Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Love the studded jacket and giant sequined dress

Devendra Banhart

Brandon Flowers of the Killers in a sick jacket

Hehe, MIA looks like she is holding a press conference

Neon_Glow

Cute floral dress

another cute floral dress with a chunky tory burch clutch

Coachella always has great music and the festival-goers + performers always have great fashion! I've never been because a.) I don't live in CA b.) I can't fly out because it is still school. Here are my favorite outfits!
Photos by style.com, huffington post, and rolling stone

Hot hair, shorts, and boots!

I love anything with a british flag

She is rocking the short hair and sarong

Hmmm... I wonder who she is going to see (MIA if u don't know)

I love the native american headress and leaf-shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment