Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Cannes Film Festival 2009


I'm not a fan of Angelina Jolie, but this look rocks. I love the peachy and nude color, the flowy fabric, and her hot red lips.


Hot dress! I like how the front of the dress is super-structured and fitted but the back is loosely draped. I like the big silver flowers and the shiny material.

I love Brad's outfit! The cream-colored suit, the scarf tucked in his shirt, and his two-colored brown shoes. I also like the black dress- the big brassy buttons make it a little nautical-looking. Lastly the outfit with the striped-shirt, patent leather belt, navy blue pencil skirt, and white-hot strappy sandals rocks!

Charlotte Gainsbourg in a pretty patterned mini dress and strappy black heels. I like the draping in the lower half of her dress.

Sweet dress! I'm not usually a fan of all gold sparkly dresses, but for some reason the thick fabric of this dress looks great. The fit is really nice and she almost looks as if she is covered with gold-leaf!

Some great blue dresses! On the left=I like the short length, ruffles, and caged heels. Middle=Just a great color! The bodice is very pretty and the poofy bottom isn't too out of control. Right= This is a really unique gown! First I love the high neck and cut-off sleeve looks. Second I love how the material criss-crosses over her chest. Third, I love how the color changes from light blue to dark blue.

Amazing dress! I like the shape of the neckline, cap-sleeves, and belted waist. And the color and sequined fabric is just fantastic. The dress looks like liquid as it cascades onto the red carpet.


Very unique dress. I like the illusion of alternating black and grey stripes. The shiny fabric of the black parts of the gown makes the pattern on the dress look almost 3-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment