Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cannes Film Festival 2009


The color and fit of this dress is gorgeous. The pattern and texture of the fabric is fantastic!



Rachel Weisz in another green dress. The emerald green of this dress go great with her pale skin and dark brown hair.


I love this dress on Paris! I like how the sequins on the dress change colors from silver/grey, to white, and then to pink. Even though the dress is short, pink, and sequined, its not too young-its just a great party dress!

Eva Longoria in a great silver gown! The beading on the bodice and the swirly layers are so gorgeous! The bottom of the dress is super intense

Amazing dress! I love the big flouncy layers, the pretty purple color, and the big bow on the shoulder.

Aishwarya Rai in a classic tulled gown. The train is a perfect length and I like her simpel updo And this picture rocks-red carpet, white gown, black suits... hot!


President of the Jury Isabelle Huppert, actress Asia Argento, and Robin Wright Penn. I love the cut out flowers on Huppert's dress and how they pop out at the hip and collar. I like the scalloping and print of Argento's dress. I'm not a fan of Penn's dress but she is still cool because she is married to Sean!


No comments:

Post a Comment