Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Michelle Obama's Style!

I love this burgundy color and the gold details around the v-neck line.

Wow, I love the shape of this dress and the amazing print! I would totally wear this if it had shorter sleeves.

Here is a close up of the print.

What a cute shirt!

An amazing floral print! It fits really well too.

Michelle's inaugural gown. I love the one shoulder sleeve and the texture on the dress.

I am in love with this hot pink color and the necklace!

Here is a close up of the necklace- I really would love to own it!

All fashion blogs, newspapsers, magazines, and the general American public are in love with Michelle Obama's, or Mrs O's fashion sense. She is also pretty and has great skin, hair, and body. I think she can make classic styles her own and also bring new looks to the White House that have never been seen on a first lady before. To see the best Michelle Obama fashion blog out there, head to http://www.mrs-o.org/

I like the all black look, long necklaces, and Michelle's hair. This is one of my favorite hairstyles I've seen on her.

Hot, hot, hot dress! I love the grey color, glimmer, and the hip-hugging shape. I also love the chunky and long necklace.

Inauguration day outfit. I love the sparkly yellow-lime color and her matching gloves.

This is a very recent outfit of Michelle's. The cut, pattern, and sparkles on Michelle's shirt are so cool. I would wear this shirt or her dangly earrings any time!

Election day dress. Some people didn't like this outfit but I really do. I like the shape and how the red starts out solid and then gets more sparse.

Such a perfect black and white outfit. I'm a huge fan of the big bow and the black belt right underneath it.

My favorite jacket of Michelle's. I love the hot pink color and big size of the flowers.big size and graphic


Such a perfect outfit. A pastel green shiny pencil skirt, an embellished cream cardigan, and pearls on her wrist and neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment